[pct-l] visas for hikers coming from the UK

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:31:56 CST 2013

I don't know why but it just brings a smile to my face knowing that there
are folks around the world in our embassies that troll the pct-l and learn
about interesting questions to ask the 2 to 5 visa applicants they might
get each year looking for visas.  If your reading this - cheers, good job,
and I hope you get the bug to hike one of these great American trails one
day yourself.

Day-Late