[pct-l] for Sale! Erik the Black's PCT Atlas (mint condition)

Susanna Damgaard susanna.damgaard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:35:24 CST 2013

Hi folks!

I'm selling a complete set of Erik the Black's Pacific Crest Trail Atlas
books, 2nd edition.  These are the 5 physical books (NOT the e-edition).
On my 2012 thru-hike, I did not use these--but I knew a lot of people who
did, and were pretty happy with them.  As a matter of fact, an Erik the
Black book got us un-lost on a section of confusing trail 10 miles north of
Tehachapi.  At any rate, my dad got these to follow my hike while I was
gone, which is why they are in mint condition.

Make me a reasonable offer at susanna.damgaard at gmail.com.  We can do PayPal
for payment.

Sue (THE DARKNESS!)
AT 09