[pct-l] Tuna Helper's post regarding his 2012 record attempt

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:32:29 CST 2013

Gman,

Thanks for posting Tuna Helper’s message to the PCT-L.

Tuna Helper,

Awesome effort bro!

I ran across one of your trail registry entries at a food/water cache just past Silverwood Lake, that stands out in my memory. I’ll never forget the contents of the cooler... moldy strawberries and a dozen hard boiled eggs, baked for who knows how many days by the southern Cali. sun. A woman hiking with her partner (their trail names escape me) downed one of those rancid eggs (so I’m told) and proceeded to toot her way north, off gassing epic stench- I’m talking PCT epic! But I digress.

Great job on your in depth journaling/blogging/etc., and providing it in a digital format for all to see.

Paint Your Wagon
(Paint- for short)