[pct-l] Sawyer Squeeze water filtration system

branko grujcic xo4xx at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 18:32:39 CST 2013

Bladders were not leaking on connections, sorry, should elaborate- they got holes from being so flimsy, just from rolling them after use. I got used to bulletproof Platypus so i didn't expect them to be so fragile, nicked the 2l one the first day and then only had 1/2 liter one which took forever to filter with. I order 2 more packs of 3, just to use them as a backup bladders for long stretches, they ALL got holes.
I would definitely use it on shorter hikes. I don't see myself use it "as i use water" for long period of time, though.