[pct-l] Mount Hood Chapter Annual Meeting

Steve Queen steve at longtrails.com
Fri Jan 11 14:05:29 CST 2013

PACIFIC CREST TRAIL ASSOCIATION

MOUNT HOOD CHAPTER

ANNUAL MEETING

Saturday February 2nd 12:30 - 3:00pm

Gifford Pinchot National Forest Headquarters

10600 N.E. 51st Circle

Vancouver, WA 98682

"GIVING BACK TO THE TRAILS"

Over the years we have used the trails established by the U.S. Forest
Service here in the Pacific Northwest including our section of the Pacific
Crest National Scenic Trail. It is time to help as the funding decreases
each year for trail maintenance.

Join us this year as 2011 thru-hiker, "Wired," recounts her experiences
specifically along the 221 mile section that the Mt Hood Chapter maintains.

She will also expound on how hiking the 2,650 mile PCT inspired her to
become a trail maintenance crew member and the experiences she's had on
those crews. More information can be found on Wired's highly followed blog,
which includes a daily journal of her complete PCT thru hike during a record
high snow year. www.walkingwithwired.com