[pct-l] backpacks

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 22:13:10 CST 2013

If you like Osprey, check out Variant 52. It is a vertical-oriented
winter backpack. ( There is a review :
http://sectionhiker.com/osprey-variant-52-backpack-review/ ) But, it
is an excellent backpack for 3 season usage. Great feeling of fit,
relatively light and strong. enough volume ( 52L to 70L,  bear
canister can be put into the top. )  I purchased for around 1 year
before, I remodeled this time. check my site:
http://postolog.com/bbb75K

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )