[pct-l] Looking for a ride to Campo

Ron Moak ronmoak at sixmoondesigns.com
Fri Jan 4 16:14:42 CST 2013

Greeting all the San Diego people! I need to get out on the PCT for 5 days
of hiking next week. I'm doing some product testing on a new piece of gear
and hiking in Oregon isn't quite so easy this time of year. So a few days of
hiking in So. Cal seems to be the best option.

Right now I'm arriving in San Diego early Tuesday morning (the 8th). I've
mapped out the public transport route from the Airport to Trail. However, if
someone is available to provide a shuttle, it'd be nice getting to Campo
before dark.

If you're available and interested you can email me at
ronmoak(at)sixmoondesigns.com

Thanks,

Ron