[pct-l] Obtaining sponsors

Megan Bullers megbull at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:24:42 CST 2013

Hi everyone!
I plan on hiking the PCT in 2014, but have been reading these e-mails for about a year to help me plan.
Does anyone know the best way to go about getting sponsored by companies? I am hiking the trail to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis because that is what my dad has. Hiking was his favorite activity and he can't enjoy it anymore because of this debilitating disease.  I have contacted the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and am hoping to hear back from them. Any input is greatly appreciated!
Good luck and stamina to everyone hiking in 2013!
Megan **