[pct-l] what's the best 250 mile section?

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:48:44 CST 2013

Shroomer,

When you say you were "really hiking fast" when you got to the Cascades,
can you be a little more specific? Are you talking 20 miles/day? 25? Even
more?

Anyone else care to weigh in here? I'd be interested to know what kind of
miles folks have found themselves clocking through northern Oregon and
Washington on their first thru-hike.

Thanks!

-dz