[pct-l] Enlightened Equipment RevolutionX Bag

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Wed Feb 20 17:41:16 CST 2013

I have no experience with this quilt, nor using quilts on the ground.  But I do use quilts with my hammock and love the ones I have from HammockGear.  The included link is from their comparable quilt.
http://www.hammockgear.com/burrow-20/
Note that a quilt may not be optimal for thrashers.  It will require a bit more tucking than you may care for.  You might try a night or two with your mummy bag, leaving it totally unzipped, except for the foot box.  That would give you an idea of what it would be like.

Ed Jarrett Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71