[pct-l] Yosemite & HalfDome

Jennifer Zimmerman jenniferlzim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:05:44 CST 2013

I would also be curious to know this since we plan to resupply in Tuolumne
and it would make a fun side trip.  I've read journals where hikers will
stop for a zero and climb the Dome, but it's never been clear to me how
they get a permit.  Haven't the regulations changed sometime in the
last few years?

Thanks!
JZ