[pct-l] Fear of the dark response (regarding Grizzly Bears)

linsey mowoggirl at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 15:20:07 CST 2013

On Thu Feb 7 15:59:46 CST 2013, Eric Lee incorrectly wrote..
"Grizzly bears are a separate issue, but you don't have todeal with them on the PCT."

Dear Eric Lee and PCT-L Listmates
Please let me correct this misinformation:  indeed there ARE Grizzly Bears in the North Cascades of Washington State.
This has been well documented by experts, and I'm sure it could be easily verified with a Goggle search.
While I'm no scat expert, I am fairly certain that I've seen (and photographed) grizzly bear scat on the PCT near the Canadian/USA border.
Sincerely, Lollygag