[pct-l] compression Socks?

Heather Keys hkeys26 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:38:57 CST 2013

I tried compression socks this past summer.  Whenever I hike I get a bad rash on my feet that no doctor seems to be able to figure out.  The compressions socks didn't help the rash (it just moved up my leg), but it was quite comfortable and refreshing.  I could see where it would be nice to wear occasionally, but not worth the weight.

-Heather