[pct-l] Ultra ever dry

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Tue Feb 12 09:45:08 CST 2013

I have a big front loader washing machine and occasionally wash quilts, bags, and down clothes in it using Nikwax Down Wash.  I use a gentle cycle and spin and then run it through the dryer on low heat with a pair of tennis balls.  No problems so far and the gear comes out smelling much better and seems to have better loft.

Ed Jarretthttp://aclayjar.blogspot.com/