[pct-l] Backcountry Navigator

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:22:54 CST 2013

Thanks so much, I needed to know how to get the PCT into *Backcountry
Navigator* on my Android phone.  I will also carry the* InReach* 2-way
satellite communicator with GPS so I'll have maximum guidance,
connectivity, and location capabilities. I know, I know,* InReach* is heavy
(8 oz with the batteries), but I'll just sacrifice weight somewhere else.