[pct-l] Forest Service rejects efforts to rescind or restrict ban on mountain bikes on PCT!

abiegen at cox.net abiegen at cox.net
Sat Feb 9 18:14:07 CST 2013

This is great news! We need to thank Liz Bergeron for taking a strong stand on this issue early on. She's done a great job supporting the PCT through her leadership at the PCTA for a dozen years and has certainly earned our gratitude on this one. When you see her at kick off be sure to give her a personal thanks for preserving the historic nature of the PCT.

TrailHacker
--
"When my feet hurt, I can't think straight"
Abraham Lincoln