[pct-l] Camera Packs

Rod Miller rod at rodmiller.com
Fri Feb 8 12:53:51 CST 2013

I have two 1 oz. Symblissity
http://www.simblissity.net/unslack_pack.htm
packs that attach to each of my pack's shoulder straps, one
for a camera and the other for the GPS. The weight doesn't
pull my pants down from being in the pockets, the devices
won't fall off un-noticed, and are quickly accessible
because they aren't in a pulled tight hip belt pocket.
They can be transferred from pack to pack. Your pack
strap will need some kind of anchor for the unslack pack
so it won't slide down the backpack strap; I've used the
unslacks on both my REI Flash 50 and Osprey 75 packs with
no problems and a lot of satisfaction.

Rod
--

Custom 2-rail O Scale Models: Drives,  |   O Scale West / S West
Repairs, Steam Loco Building, More     |   2014 Meet is Feb 6 - 8