[pct-l] Camera - to bring or not to bring...?

Jennifer Zimmerman jenniferlzim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 11:02:42 CST 2013

I never go without a simple point and shoot camera.  I'm not a great (or
maybe even good) photographer but I play the numbers game - if I take a
bunch of shots some are bound to turn out well.  Even the ones that aren't
personal works of art remind me of how much fun I was having. I made a
collage from the pictures we took on our Wonderland hike and hung it at my
desk.  Honestly, sometimes it's the only thing that gets me through the
work day...well, that and the countdown to giving my 2 weeks' notice.

I was very pleased with the photo collage service on Snapfish.