[pct-l] Conversation at a Trailtown Saloon

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 15:50:30 CST 2013

One evening TrailDust and her girlfriends decided they would spendthe evening at the saloon like the guys and see what goes on.  They sit near the bar and hear the followingcomments.

“Say, you know obituaries would be a lot more interesting if theytold you how the person died.”

“Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5.  I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of myneighborhood.”

“I think the freezer deserves a light as well.”

“You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment atwork when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for therest of the day.”

“I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when Iwas younger.”

“I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind-of tired.”

“Bad decisions make good stories.”

“I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom andhunger.”

“When I am on my computer, there is a need for a sarcasm font.”

And so ends another evening at the saloon as the girls slowly walkout into the night air --- and totally convinced that their men are truly theinferior sex.

Your obedient servant and trail knave,
Switchback the Trail Pirate
"May the Forest Be With You"