[pct-l] Number Two

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 20:29:22 CST 2013

For a comprehensive and detailed treatise on the subject, check out
Kathleen Meyer's How to Shit in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound
Approach to a Lost
Art<http://www.amazon.com/How-Shit-Woods-Edition-Environmentally/dp/1580083633/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359858062&sr=8-1&keywords=how+to+shit+in+the+woods>
.

-dz

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb

Tel.: 512.293.9315
danielzellman at gmail.com
www.sunnatamassage.com