[pct-l] Trail runners vs hiking boots

Nikki Eddy nikkieddy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 20:56:28 CST 2013

Thanks for the feedback everybody. I appreciate it...I was all set to go with light/roomy/comfy as I've seen recommended through what I've read and researched, but then I read that the average PCT hiker carries only 20lbs?! I read it on REI somewhere in the footwear info I think...anyway, thanks for giving it to me straight from the source! :-)

Sent from my iPhone