[pct-l] Gossamer Q-twin Tarp

Martha Federle mgypsy97 at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 20:16:12 CST 2013

Check out the Sierra Designs Mojo UFO UL 2 person tent, for a mere $1,199 + free shipping (Reg. $1799).

Product Description

       For those who are truly obsessed with ultralight gear, space-age materials, and technical designs, we offer the Mojo UFO.  Made with the insanely light and virtually indestructible Cuben Fiber, ultralight D-Door and clips, the Mojo UFO weighs a scant 1 lb., 11 oz. and will stand up to just about anything you can dish out.  The external pitch design allows you to set your tent up quickly and keep the inside dry if the weather is less than optimal.  The winged construction provides increased ventilation, which can be externally adjusted, and ample storage for your gear outside of the tent.  The Superseal floor and PVC-free seam tape keeps water out.  Ultralight envelope-style storage sack keeps the weight down and allows to slide into a pack for additional support if needed.   Why External Pitch?  By building a hybrid tent and fly combo, we are able to place poles on the exterior of the tent to cut weight and simplify the set-up process so you’ll be able to travel faster, lighter, and farther than you may have thought possible. •1 Door •Floor Material:  Cuben Fiber CT2K •Fly Material:  Cuben Fiber CT2K •Poles:  Easton Carbon FX