[pct-l] Gossamer Q-twin Tarp

nosirreeb nosirreeb at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 20:14:33 CST 2013

I have NO inside info at GG, but I'd be shocked if they didn't have
more shelters in the pipeline, including a 2-person one, to at least
match their old spinnaker product line. There are several really good
1-person tents out there to choose from, but I've yet to see a
definitive lightweight 2-person one to die for. I'll keep looking and hoping.

As
 far as DIYing the Q-twin tarp, I'm with you on just throwing the money
in the street. I could manage bonding a straight center seam and I could
 sew a catenary center seam, but no way would I attempt a bonded
catenary seam on such expensive fabric. Life is too short and I've headaches enough already.