[pct-l] Breakfast Mixes

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 21:11:29 CST 2013

GottaWalk and I have a very similar breakfast and will add in some of his ingredients to mine.
What I have been doing is, before bed time, I take a peanut butter jar (thank you Diane Soni!) add in a premixed zip lock of steel cut oatmeal, double scoop of Nido, with a tbsp of powdered heavy cream added(72% milk fat & buy it from Amazon), chia and flax seed. I leave it outside the tent all night to get cool and slurp it while on the trail in the morning.  I'm not sure how many calories it has but, its a bunch and I'm good to go until lunch and never have the need,  or urge to eat the sugar/garbage snacks.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone