[pct-l] women alone on the trail.

tsparks56 at aol.com tsparks56 at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 15:53:43 CDT 2013

Hi JoAnn,
First off, you are one of my hero's that I meet on the trail more often than I expected and,  as a beginner  long distance hiker, I truly admire everyone who keeps active when many of us just get lazy (I'm 57 and just retired).

Secondly, I have to agree with all the younger people you meet on the trail who may say, "Are you crazy?"

Yep, you are in good company with being a "crazy" and loving it every step of the trail.....

Hike on!

Terry