[pct-l] What the PCT is Really Like

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 11:22:38 CDT 2013

The funniest thing I've ever heard regarding corn pasta was posted to this
list by Steel-Eye last May.  He said:  "10 years ago many hikers started
out with a packsack full of corn pasta, but they became somewhat of a
laughing-stock so they quickly dumped the stuff in hiker boxes. Strangely,
that’s one “Jardineism” I whole-heartedly support. I like my corn pasta
deep fried and lightly salted. I buy it that way: It’s called Fritos Corn
Chips."

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com