[pct-l] What the PCT is Really Like

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Aug 16 11:21:15 CDT 2013

I like my corn pasta rolled flat, cut into triangles and deep fried,
then covered with salt. You can even buy it prepared that way in
plastic bags, and it is no-cook.

As far as Ray himself goes, my personal interactions with him are
limited to the time he threatened to sue me and an ISP for things
posted from this list. Formal legal threats do not tend to make me
feel all warm and fuzzy.

The dude has some really clever ideas, and some really stupid (IMHO)
ones but he is famously difficult to get along with. Ask anyone who
has had long term dealings with him.

.