[pct-l] Anish Magic vs Support

Where's Chris? pctwhereischris at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 19:06:40 CDT 2013

Thank you Wandering Bob for answering the question about supported vs unsupported so nicely. That was my post on PortlandHikers.org ... and as a PCT trail angel I provided magic to every thru-hiker and section-hiker I saw that day at Ollalie as did another PCT trail angel Little River who saw Anish at Chinook Pass.

I specifically said 'Trail Magic is acceptable as long as it is NOT planned and coordinated' because I was posting to a group that may not be familiar with the concept of unsupported vs supported. I was doing my best to encourage magic and not interference with Anish's attempt.

Ann Marie ... I'll still be out there next year! My trail name is Where's Chris (it's a play on Where's Waldo?) because you never know where or when you'll find me on and/or near the Oregon and Washington sections of the PCT.