[pct-l] Volunteers needed in Nor Cal

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 4 12:08:28 CDT 2013

I've recruited a couple great volunteers for projects from the List this summer.  So here's a call for more.

I'd like to finish logging out the PCT from Johnsville-Gibsonville Road (that's 7 miles south of Quincy-La Porte Road) going north to the Middle Fork Feather River.  It's 25 miles and there's at least 160 trees down, maybe more.  It's in the heart of Plumas N.F. timber country.  You could help for a weekend, or a few days or for a week.  We generally work in smallish crews of 2 or 3 people, but would like to have 3 or 4 people.

I'm open to anyone joining me and my schedule is flexible for August and September.  I'd like to finish off this area this summer.  This will be a car-camping trip, hiking 2 to 12 miles a day.  We may have donkeys to carry the saws and tools.  Or we may have to schlep all the crap ourselves.  Not sure yet...

QuincyRider