[pct-l] Bear Hoedown

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Aug 1 10:04:23 CDT 2013

[pct-l] Bear Hoedown

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!

The list of dangers facing hikers in the wilderness is growing.

Besides bears, lions, wolves and snakes, "BEAVERS" have just been
added to the list of ferocious wild beasts attacking and killing
innocent hikers.

Civilization does not seem so dangerous anymore when compared to
the ever growing list of ferocious, flesh eating beasts of prey
lurking in the dark, waiting to pounce on innocent hikers.

WHAT WAS THAT NOISE????.....
WHAT ARE THOSE GLOWING EYES IN THE DARK????....
I WANT TO GO HOME....
I'M AFRAID OF THE DARK....
I WANT "SWITCHBACK"....where are you Switchback?

JMT Reinhold
Your afraid of the dark trail companion

Webcam video of bears and other wildlife at a scratching post tree.
It's in Alberta, so they're probably grizzlies.
There's also a black bear and some cougars who read the "tree-mail"
and decide to move along.(One of my dogs is obsessed with tree-mail,
and pee-mail for that matter. )
Enjoy,

Dys-feng shui-nal

http://petapixel.com/2013/07/27/outdoor-nature-cam-captures-a-veritable-bear-hoedown/