[pct-l] Sleeping bag

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Apr 28 12:32:10 CDT 2013

TrailHacker has been using a 30 degree bag. He just got back from a
section hike of Sections F and G (Tehachapi to Trail Pass). He had
some below 30 degree nights which were uncomfortable but he survived.
He supplements the bag with down pants. I tried the down pants once
myself. They are quite the amazing luxury item. I wonder, if I had my
own pair, if I could make do with a 40 degree bag.