[pct-l] Attn: JMT Reinhold

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 20:37:39 CDT 2013

Reinhold,
The problem I have with your excuse to me is that I was giving you the benefit of the doubt because I don't know you. When I expressed this opinion to the PCT board, I received an avalanche of emails that expressed an opinion otherwise about you.

From the information I have gathered from all this is, if you truly want to be a gentleman to this board and, to all that share our ideas here, please don't post again.

I think that would be the most respectful thing you can do.

Sincerely,

Terry

Sent from my iPhone