[pct-l] Attn: JMT Reinhold

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Apr 25 13:47:41 CDT 2013

[pct-l] Attn: JMT Reinhold

  Yes Terry,....so true.

As always some overly serious individuals on the list can't differentiate
between humor and straight talk and take everything dead serious.

Just in case you overly serious folks have not yet comprehended the real
meaning,...it was "Trail Humor",...that's all,...NOT an attack on women.
Get over it, quit gnashing your teeth, don't get all uptight it is not
good for you.

I am "Old School"....I treat my women right...put them on a pedestal and
treat
them like a princess....any woman who really got to know me will tell
you that.

For you overly serious folks' information the vast majority of responses
that
I got off list, like always were...he,he,he,he,...you crack me up
Reinhold...that
was funny.
One women thought it was hilarious and asked my permission to present it
at a women hiker forum.
Obviously she realized it as trail humor, not an attack on women.
But, like always, that is off list from the silent majority, while the
noisy minority
makes a lot of noise on the list in the form of insults and hateful
ranting  in
response to some silly trail humor.
That should tell you something about their mentality.

I  look at life from a humorous, happy go lucky point of view and therefore
tend to inject humor in most everything I do.

Most folks recognize it as humor, not an insult and just laugh at it.
However, some folks who take everything dead serious may not recognize
it as humor and get upset and respond accordingly.

To our overly serious members I'll say,...loosen up,...don't be so
serious,...
put some humor in your life,...don't let little things upset you...IT 'S NOT
GOOD FOR YOU.

JMT Reinhold
Your happy go lucky trail companion

------------------------------------------.

  [pct-l] Attn: JMT Reinhold

*Terry* tsparks56 at aol.com
<mailto:pct-l%40backcountry.net?Subject=%5Bpct-l%5D%20Attn%3A%20JMT%20Reinhold&In-Reply-To=CALbNMtHAwqo%2BrbqDshXA8t40ZoyA3FkuFAWY-6s6POG5Q6KYwA%40mail.gmail.com>

Julia,
I do believe JMT's post was very much "tongue in cheek".
Many times things get misunderstood when in the written word, we
don't have the benefit of voice inflection to let others know our
statement is being made in a fun way.
I don't know Reinold personally but, I have read enough of his post
to know he is a good person and in no way trying to insult anyone.

Terry