[pct-l] Post walk across America. The PCT Next?

Nathan Dreon ndreon at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 20:34:55 CDT 2013

It isn't clear to me why government, at any level, is involved in marriage in the first place.  Why someone would support more government oversight of our personal lives is a puzzle to me.  Nevertheless I don't think it is my place to tell Richard he can't walk in the woods with his friends and talk about whatever he wants to anyone who cares to listen.  Odds are most of the people on the trail will have no idea he's out there.

If I wanted to promote a cause I would set up a table and stock it with food and a bunch of handouts on my cause.  After the bulk of the herd had passed I would move up trail a few hundred miles and do it again.  I would be universally loved (a nice change from my current situation) and get into half the blogs and trail journals written that year.

Nathan