[pct-l] Attn: JMT Reinhold

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Apr 23 18:53:32 CDT 2013

I am not reading any of this thread, but to anyone whose life isn't
so lame as mine to spend so much time looking forward to my daily
digest so mant years post hike, please understand that this is not
the first time Reinhold has posted his silly list. He clearly does it
every year for the attention, which is why you should not only ignore
him but put him in your email blocking rules in case he decides you
are a good target for off-list communications.
Diane