[pct-l] Attn: JMT Reinhold

Judith Connaughton pyneapple at sti.net
Mon Apr 22 21:03:01 CDT 2013

I agree with this response

"Louise,

you have a very valid point. However don't go jumping all over the idea
that it creates another barrier for women. If in fact you do feel that way,
you may want to take a serious look at your country and realize maybe its
time to stop crying wolf....

As for your post script.... evidence that even stupidity is held by both
genders...

""P.S. If I run into you in the woods, I promise you I will rip my Diva cup
out of my vagina and throw my blood all over your face.""

 Women have always held equal status and respect on the wild frontiers. Louise made me a little embarrassed to be a woman.