[pct-l] Poodle Dog Bush, and other nasty nasty on the trail......

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 20:20:58 CDT 2013

Probably will still run into it in the area of the Station Burn and I saw
some  between Pine Canyon Rd  and Hiker Town. It was mostly dormant a month
ago when I was there but should be "greening up" by now.
Go here for photos:
https://www.google.com/search?q=poodle+dog+bush&client=firefox-beta&hs=eFT&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=j-B1UbxajPSKApr9gOAK&ved=0CKcBEIke&biw=1035&bih=624