[pct-l] wildflowers after ADZPCTKO?

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 19:19:34 CDT 2013

Here is a website many of you may want to check out. It gives you an idea
of what is where and you can select a few specific areas like Anza Borego,
Jushua Tree (which, btw, had a good and rare bloom going on a couple of
weeks ago), and Mojave...   Check it out:
http://www.desertusa.com/wildflo/ca.html
Snake Charmer