[pct-l] wildflowers after ADZPCTKO?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Apr 22 19:08:46 CDT 2013

It's a bad year for wildflowers. Trailhacker and I hiked across the
Mojave section and there were no carpets and only scattered small
flowers. There were some nice displays on one hillside at altitude
near Tehachapi. It's been disappointing here in Santa Barbara, too.
Lackluster and pretty much over.
Diane