[pct-l] Help with gas cartridge purchase for fellow hiker (for ADZPCTKO)

Core.Equipment core.equipment at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:30:20 CDT 2013

Hi Terry,

thanks for the offer. I am very happy to pay for the cartridge, as long as I'll be able to get one, otherwise dinner will be tough for me ;-).
Looks like there are even purchase options at KO, so I am hoping dinner is secured ;-)
In any case, I'll swing by at site 41 to say hi and thanking you for the offer!

Happy Trails!

-Rick