[pct-l] Help with gas cartridge purchase for fellow hiker (for ADZPCTKO)

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 11:16:40 CDT 2013

Hi Rick, I'll be happy to give you a cartridge for you free of charge must let me know if there is a particular cartridge you prefer. I have campsite # 41, but I may decide to give it to someone hiking the trail this year, As I'm hiking next year. Contact me at Tsparks56 at aol dot com and I'll give you my cell number.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone