[pct-l] International PCT?

Vimal Golding bungovi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 19:41:40 CDT 2013

Howdy fellow hiker trash!

I was wondering if anybody has heard of anyone trying to extend their PCT
hike into Canada like the international AT.

I'm looking at getting back on the trail (I did Mexico to Etna Summit in
2011) next summer and finishing it up. I may have a full summer for this,
but I'm not totally convinced that I want to re-hike the southern portion.
I was thinking about options for starting at Etna and continuing on into
Canada, or maybe getting onto the Pacific Northwest Trail and taking it to
the coast.

Any thoughts or other suggestions? Any experience with PNW Trail (I assume
it's a lot of road walking outside of the national parks)? I bet all you
folks hiking this year are just champing at the bit. Good luck!

May our feet be as strong as our wills,

Veg