[pct-l] Looking for ~100 mile section that is transportation accessible

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Apr 19 19:39:59 CDT 2013

I actually thought the section from Sonora Pass to South Lake Tahoe
was the most beautiful section of the whole PCT. Until I got to the
Trinity/Marbles and then until I got to the Goat Rocks and North
Cascades. I actually didn't like the JMT section that much. Too rocky
and barren, not enough forests, meadows and wildflowers.