[pct-l] WHY?.....TELL ME WHY?

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Apr 19 14:20:09 CDT 2013

Switchback,.
You forgot to ask....Why is it that mothers always consider me a bad
influence
on their daughters?

Yes Switchback,.....tell me  why,?

JMT Reinhold
----------------------
Switchback wrote:
Yes, once again our PCT hero, Grizzly, has sneaked away from the homestead
and headed for the trail town saloon to meet his bros.
After an hour or so of conversations, the following is heard as they
down one too
many cold brews.

"Why do supermarkets  make the sick walk all the way to the back of the
store to get
      their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the
front?"
"Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the
counters?"
"Why do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in our driveways and
put our
      useless junk in the garage?"
"Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?"
"Why is it that doctors and attorneys call what they do 'practice'?"
"Why is the man  who invests all your money called a broker?"
"Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?"
"Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?"
"Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?"
"Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?"
"If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?"
"Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?"