[pct-l] For the Female hikers out there - leave the underwire at home

Jim Marco jdm27 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 16 05:29:16 CDT 2013

Well, I cannot say about Victoria's Secrets, not much use for the place. But, I see nothing wrong with making a detailed study of boobs. 40-50 years ago I signed up for some very interesting classes in nursing. The subject matter was rather boring, but the labs were GREAT...hey, ha...
	My thoughts only . . .
		jdm