[pct-l] Going alone

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Apr 16 18:27:04 CDT 2013

I agree. If I stop to pickup someone and others come running out of hiding towards me, I'll probably take off fast and not wait to ask questions. Such a tactic smells ambush!

My other suggestions for getting a ride:
     Stand where you are easily seen. Better in the sun than shade.
     Stand where the driver has a good safe spot to pull over and load you!
     Stand up instead of sitting when traffic comes.
     One or two in a spot rather than more. I can take one comfortably. The second and maybe third get the cramped rear seats.

My two bits.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.