[pct-l] Going alone

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:13:09 CDT 2013

Be sure to get your bandana at kick-off. People familiar with thru hikers
in towns along the PCT are very kind.
Just stand along the road with your pack in sight, put out the side of your
bandana that says "Hiker To Town" or "Hiker To Trail" and you'll get a
ride.
I have never had to wait more than 20 min for a ride using my bandana.
Snake Charmer