[pct-l] Labeling packages with fuel

Ashley Ross breakfasttrashley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 21:46:03 CDT 2013

Hello everyone!

I am planning my first long-distance hike, starting in Echo Lake and going
north until I reach Canada.  I have a zillion questions but right now this
one strikes me as important - I apologize if it's already been discussed.
Has anyone had any issues with labeling their resupply boxes with fuel
(using the ORM-D label) and their boxes not getting to where they need to
go? If I label my boxes as such and have my resupply person drop them off
at USPS, is there a likelihood that they would not send it out/or someone
along the line might hold it?  Thanks for any info...

Ashley