[pct-l] Post Office At Kick Off... Boxes?

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:02:46 CDT 2013

Here's the word from USPS:

1.Yes we will have all Flat rate except the small flat rate box too small
and the envelope is cheaper.
2.No we will not have any other plain boxes
3. we will be able to take 5 gal buckets if they wish to send those.
4. We will have a scale for items that will not go flat rate
5. Regional boxes we will not have to confusing on the rates because they
go by zones
6. Cash or checks no credit cards and will be limited on change too.