[pct-l] OpSacks

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Wed Apr 10 13:24:32 CDT 2013

I am a lifetime member myself.  I do find that some of the articles are useful, and some are of no interest to me.  They generally contain more detail than I am interested in, and so I skim parts, but I do believe it is worthwhile if you are in the market for lightweight gear.

Ed Jarrett Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71